Page 1 of 1
SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 am
by SuperSixAxis
This is the build thread for what will be a nearly stock Raptor I recieved from my Fiance as a 30th Birthday present! It had 30 miles on it and options above stock are; Moonroof(I did not want), Crew Cab and the optional blue aluminum interior. I have pinned it down to what appears to be #10 Raptor to be sold in Hawaii.
Upgrades will be the frame crossbar with Fox air bumps, Deavers, bed tire/jack/fuel mount and a pair of radios. Navigation will all be using an iPad with MotionX
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:51 am
by tcm glx
I likey!!
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 am
by Silverslk
SuperSixAxis wrote: and the optional blue aluminum interior.
How can you mention it and not show a picture?

Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:12 am
by ChaseTruck754
yeah - wanna see the blue aluminum!
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm
by SuperSixAxis
I will take a pic when I am over at the truck again. It is cool, Blue seat piping and blue brushed aluminum is pretty sexy!
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 pm
by BajaBronco13
Jaime,
The Raptor is looking sweet man. You rolling to Baja with us when you're back in town?
Chris
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
A moon roof? I feel soo sorry for you!

great looking truck man, congrats. She must really want that wedding!
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm
by SuperSixAxis
I will miss the 500 but am taking all of the 1000 off. I will be prepared this time, lol.
Yep, I see problems with a moonroof in a truck that will be used as intended(read: Bombed on)
She will have her wedding, She was getting it no matter what, lol!
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm
by Joxracing
Thing is purty.
Just out of curiosity, what do these go for used? I have yet to see one.
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 pm
by SuperSixAxis
I found one used one in Hawaii with 9K and dude wanted a hillarious $54,000.00 for it.
I think the 6.2 Liters will be in the 40K range and the 5.4's in the 35K area....Just a guess.
This one was $58k with a 100K mile warranty, Hawaii insane taxes, etc....In real America it would have been about $52 out the door.
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 am
by ESHALLBETTER
Joxracing wrote:Thing is purty.
Just out of curiosity, what do these go for used? I have yet to see one.
You can get the extended cab with the 5.4 for low 40s with about 20k on the odometer up here. No point in owning anything nice though since making payments on rusting shit sucks.
SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 pm
by SuperSixAxis
Interior pics of the blue accents
SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:45 pm
by SuperSixAxis
She will be going in a warehouse in long beach soon.
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 pm
by mrmatt
That thing looks NICE!
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm
by D1cker1
Any upgrades done to this thing yet?
Re: SuperSixAxis 2012 Ford Raptor
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 am
by SuperSixAxis
No, just been working like crazy. At 2600 miles it has really started to break in. Lots of low end and feels much punchier now. 13MPG everywhere.
Looking like I will do the rear brace/air bumps next summer and I am still looking for a radio solution that will be a pin in unit under the rear seat(prewired).
Took a break after the Bronco plans were not going my way. I was too unsure of the direction. This Raptor is exactly what I wanted my Bronco to be. The 6.2 is a bad fast motor and the 6 speed is unreal!