Page 1 of 2

the bullet

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:26 pm
by bajascott
Now accepting sticker donations........

Re: the bullet

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm
by D1cker1
DD?

Re: the bullet

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm
by bajascott
My travel rig haha.it was given to me but a good friend. It sure beats buying premium unlded and getting 9mpg.

Re: the bullet

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Dude it's cheap and it runs!!! Now the bronco is a toy again!

Re: the bullet

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 pm
by bajascott
Bronco is getting some additions and upgrades. This will get me where I Need to go.the bronco will get me where I WANT to go

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am
by ChaseTruck754
Flat black man!

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
And some fiberglass fenders!

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 pm
by bajascott
Flat black is for my bronco......this ones staying pink. Chicks dig it.

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm
by yikes
I think a 36" Rockstar sticker would look just right on that thing!

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm
by RyanDS650X
Not gonna lie, i laughed... Then i thought to myself, i need something like that!

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm
by Bondobob
Beaters are cool!!! I rocked a parking lot rashed lein sale 1992 Accord for a few years(it had a JDM H22 in it when I was done with it). Who cares where you park it and peeps move out of your way since they fear swapping a little paint.

Oh yeah the buddy I hand me downed it to is still commuting from Moorpark to Ridgecrest in to as of yesterday...... Long Live the Beater!!!!

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:19 pm
by bajascott
I am using this car as an insentive for my daughter to get her grades up......." I will pick you up from school jamming I'm sexy and i know it if you don't.straighten up"

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:24 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Bahahah do it Scott! I'd roll with you if I was up there.

Re: the bullet

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm
by Silverslk
I had a beater Isuzu Amigo. I would look for people who parked on the line at the store and park next to THEM!! haha

Re: the bullet

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 am
by BajaF250
bajascott wrote:I am using this car as an insentive for my daughter to get her grades up......." I will pick you up from school jamming I'm sexy and i know it if you don't.straighten up"
Scott,
That's AWESOME, you gotta do it! :lol:

Re: the bullet

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 am
by ChaseTruck754
Silverslk wrote:I would look for people who parked on the line at the store and park next to THEM!! haha
I always do that in my truck Andy. It is a TRUCK by all means so one more door ding ain't gonna hurt it!

Here's my old beater. The 2nd of my 2 hatchback civics. Both equally ugly, yet entertaining to drive. They work great as parts trucks too!

This palm tree came out of the car & those tires on the bottom are 35's and 32's! I've packed these things with parts.

Re: the bullet

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:53 pm
by SteveG
She's a beauty, Scott. The first project for that car needs to be a receiver hitch. 2", of course.

Re: the bullet

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 pm
by BajaBronco13
Scott, nice ride. Very Too Fast Too Furious! I dig it. No GFB sticker?

Re: the bullet

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm
by bajascott
No gfb sticker yet.I have to order some more. Ragging on it this week, I got 27mpg. I'll take my time today heading home on my 100mi drive and see.if.i. can get 34........haha.
It.is nice to spend my perdium on food instead of gas.

Re: the bullet

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Are you covering the thing in stickers or what? I've got a bunch of stuff here from FK heims stuff to Kartek to whatever. All pretty big & stuff that typically sits in my "mexico" duffle for handing out down there. This seems like just as worth a cause!