Here is what I started with.
1992 Ford Ranger 2wd extended cab short box.

I swapped in a 2.9L V6 with a 5 speed Mazda Transmission.

Got it all running and on the road. Truck runs great. typical lifter clatter though.
Did a shackle flip to lower the back so the truck sits level. Dropped the truck about 2" in the back.

Designed an axle fip kit to lower the back the 8" needed to clear the tires and keep the truck level.


With the extra drop out back I need to notch the frame. Insert a Monster notch.

Ordered all the parts to be Laser cut.




Bought a set of 3" drop beams for the front. This will lower the front 3" with the stock coil springs.

Now you ask why the difference is lowering heights? Simple. I plan to run a 33 x 12.5" tire on the back and a 205/70 on the front. Tires are on order. Picked Firestone Destination AT's as there were only a few tire companies that made the sizes I wanted with the same tread pattern.

Here is what it should look like when lowered and on the right size rubber.






























































