Page 1 of 1

85 F-150 slow project

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 pm
by liftedbronco85
I have a 1985 Ford F-150. I thought i would put it up here. It has a 351w, C6, NP208F. The plans i have for it is to make it a prerunner or something like that. its going to be a slow project due to money with me right now. but once that changes it'll be up and going. And I'm just getting into the suspension and would need some input. I'll post some pictures up later.

Re: 85 F-150 slow project

Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:15 pm
by jimmyd
love it!

Re: 85 F-150 slow project

Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:29 pm
by liftedbronco85
Thanks.

Re: 85 F-150 slow project

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm
by liftedbronco85
Updates: Changed oil, new valve cover gaskets, air canister, new tires, rebuilt the transfer case.