
Bought a used pump and extended the hanger for a new walbro. Used some welding wire to extend the sending unit.

Battery had to move to the driver side so I made a box.














I'm planning on keeping this one. Unless I get an offer that would be stupid to refuse.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Clean work as usual. If you ever get bored of this & decide to sell it you've got my number!







I can completely understand that. My crew is the same for sure.deyzin wrote:I'm planning on keeping this one. Unless I get an offer that would be stupid to refuse.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Clean work as usual. If you ever get bored of this & decide to sell it you've got my number!
Yeah the air filter is a cheap ebay chinese intake. Originally wanted to fit a stock or make an intake box. I got it mainly for the intake tube and rubber fittings, the whole kit was less than 40 bucks. Going to powder coat the tube black and get a k&n cone when I'm done.BDKW1 wrote:The only thing I'm hating on is that air filter.........
Maybe the rear shock mounts too. Single shear? Really? But it's nice that you got them outside the frame.
Don't think I could survive with out it.ChaseTruck754 wrote:You & that freakin mill. Love some of the stuff you decide to carve out.











Media Resurfacing Systems near gothard and talbert. The guy next door does paint. They work together for stuff like this.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Oh and did the blasting & who shot the epoxy primer? Been wanting to do the same on mine, but want to make sure I have everything drilled or old holes filled, etc. in it 1st obviously.
Raptor sprays easy. Comes as a kit with a gun.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Those mirrors aren't bad. Personally I like the dodge ones a bit better. They flip up/out for towing & look more low profile when you are not towing. Those are what I want to do on the crew.
https://www.amazon.com/Passenger-Traile ... W402ZE87WE
How do you like the Raptor liner? How did it spray, etc?
Sweet. They are about 5 min. from the house, I'll have to look into them.deyzin wrote:Media Resurfacing Systems near gothard and talbert. The guy next door does paint. They work together for stuff like this.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Oh and did the blasting & who shot the epoxy primer? Been wanting to do the same on mine, but want to make sure I have everything drilled or old holes filled, etc. in it 1st obviously.
I've been going back & forth between Al's liner & Raptor. Haven't really heard about anybody unsatisfied with either yet.deyzin wrote:Raptor sprays easy. Comes as a kit with a gun.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Those mirrors aren't bad. Personally I like the dodge ones a bit better. They flip up/out for towing & look more low profile when you are not towing. Those are what I want to do on the crew.
https://www.amazon.com/Passenger-Traile ... W402ZE87WE
How do you like the Raptor liner? How did it spray, etc?
I could always switch to the dodge ones it these don't work out. I put nut serts in the door and made mounting plates the mirrors mount to. The wind wings still open about half way.