
Caused all hell on my driveshaft since it slipped backwards and binded while I was on it in a whoop section.

Soo since I’ve had nothing but issues trying to get my electric bw1356 transfercase to work (shift on fly) (two new electric motors and still doesn’t work right along with the 4wd module saying it’s ok) was wanting to put the np205 on the e4od. (I heard it’s stronger and a manual) now I’ve read it doesn’t fit but from me looking at the pictures there’s a double cardigan on there front driveshaft. Now my 1995 bronco doesn’t have that on the front and I feel like I have plenty of room to have it fit.. I know it sits 3” closer so a spacer/adaptor would be needed and clocking the np205... anyone do this that actually have a picture or someone knowing someone that has actually done it...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

