TTB crossmember centerline
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 pm
I have a TTB crossmember and I'm trying to find the vehicle centerline on it.
It's cut up enough where I don't have much to reference off of it. So I'm trying to find the centerline based on the holes and/or rivets shown here. I'm hoping these holes are in a pretty specific place and are the same between crossmembers.
Also, I've already read beam pivot distances (Pass pivot 3 inches from Ctr/Driver pivot 10" form Ctr), but also read 12.680" between the two.. So I'm trying to find information that may be little more accurate.
Does anyone know the distance from the hole (ctr of hole shown) to the centerline of the vehicle? Or any of the holes/ rivets to the center of the vehicle.. Thank you!
It's cut up enough where I don't have much to reference off of it. So I'm trying to find the centerline based on the holes and/or rivets shown here. I'm hoping these holes are in a pretty specific place and are the same between crossmembers.
Also, I've already read beam pivot distances (Pass pivot 3 inches from Ctr/Driver pivot 10" form Ctr), but also read 12.680" between the two.. So I'm trying to find information that may be little more accurate.
Does anyone know the distance from the hole (ctr of hole shown) to the centerline of the vehicle? Or any of the holes/ rivets to the center of the vehicle.. Thank you!