Motor dance w/ stock mounts....

User avatar
NikBraap
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm
Bronco Info: #Bronco777 built by Solo
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Motor dance w/ stock mounts....

Post by NikBraap »

In case you wonder how much your motor bounces around with stock motor and trans mounts... I got solid mounts installed after I filmed this.

cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Motor dance w/ stock mounts....

Post by cs_drums »

Dammmnnnn. I want to see the same shot with the Autofab mounts
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Motor dance w/ stock mounts....

Post by Tchajagos »

I wonder how much shock those stock mounts are absorbing.
Deslboy
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:14 pm
Bronco Info: 1993 XLT 351. Currently being built. Solo c&t beams, solo radius arms, solo shock hoops

Re: Motor dance w/ stock mounts....

Post by Deslboy »

I bought a set of Solo motorsports motor mounts. Well worth the money. Super easy to install too. It took me about 25 minutes to remove the factory ones and install the new ones. I can tell a difference as soon as I started it in the garage.
Post Reply