Page 1 of 1

Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm
by KI6FGI
Anyone running GY AT/S Yellow labels on the street? I know they are marked for "Off Road" use only, but I have an opportunity to pick some up and was wondering how they handle vs. the street approved ones..


Would only drive from home to the high desert.. All highway until in the dirt.

Thx, Tony

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm
by philofab
Mine where bald from street use... I never had any problems, they are much better behaved than BFG Projects.

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:50 pm
by KI6FGI
Did the street driving wear them out fast or were they daily driver tires?

Tony

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm
by gunit
I purchased a set for my Bronco at the swap meet, I am installing them next week so I'll let you know.

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:13 am
by philofab
KI6FGI wrote:Did the street driving wear them out fast or were they daily driver tires?

Tony
They lasted like 8 years.

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm
by PBR
i ran at/s yellow labels on my bronco for about 5 years with NO flats! they work very well both on and off the hwy. i think it is actually the best prerunner tire i have ever used.

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:24 pm
by magic carpet XLT
what sizes do they come in? what wheels?

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 pm
by Squarehead
Just do it! Race tires for street-able trucks are cool! (I'm just saying that because I've been daily driving on red label 37-inch General Competitions).

Re: Goodyear Yellow Labels for street use??

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 am
by philofab
I've only seen 35x12.50x15 in the GSA pattern. Most of the goodyears I see are the MTR pattern.