Page 1 of 1

Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 am
by drewbee88
Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Anyone ran the Wild Horses springs on their rigs? they are considerably cheaper than Deavers and theirs store is 20 minutes away which means no shipping for me. they are a progressive leaf pack. As of right now i will be running them unless someone totally convinces me otherwise, but wanted to see if any of yall have ran them on your prerunners.


Link to wild horses springs
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/category/leaf_springs_FS

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 am
by ChaseTruck754
I've never run them but from what I see in the pics on the site they look decent.

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 am
by tcm glx
Look good, 11 leaf pack... wonder if maybe Alcan made those. Id try them.

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 am
by drewbee88
Yeah I'm gonna talk to them about the springs some more here soon. I'm gonna run them and if they don't work my backup is deavers....

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 am
by kylesgorter
I recall hearing wild horses is supplied by national

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:51 pm
by toddz69
kylesgorter wrote:I recall hearing wild horses is supplied by national
I've run them on my EB the past few years. WH used to have National Springs back in the day. I think my set came from either Betts or Triangle Spring Corp.

Todd Z.

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 am
by Autofabtimmy
i built springs at national spring and ive gotta say leaf spings are pretty simple. if they are cheaper. get em and run them . tney can always be rearched

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 am
by ESHALLBETTER
I have them on my EB and like them.