Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by drewbee88 »

Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Anyone ran the Wild Horses springs on their rigs? they are considerably cheaper than Deavers and theirs store is 20 minutes away which means no shipping for me. they are a progressive leaf pack. As of right now i will be running them unless someone totally convinces me otherwise, but wanted to see if any of yall have ran them on your prerunners.


Link to wild horses springs
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/category/leaf_springs_FS
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I've never run them but from what I see in the pics on the site they look decent.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by tcm glx »

Look good, 11 leaf pack... wonder if maybe Alcan made those. Id try them.
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by drewbee88 »

Yeah I'm gonna talk to them about the springs some more here soon. I'm gonna run them and if they don't work my backup is deavers....
kylesgorter
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am
Bronco Info: 92 Fullsize EB. 357w, midtravel front, custome rear packs, bilstein shocks, fox air bumps

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by kylesgorter »

I recall hearing wild horses is supplied by national
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by toddz69 »

kylesgorter wrote:I recall hearing wild horses is supplied by national
I've run them on my EB the past few years. WH used to have National Springs back in the day. I think my set came from either Betts or Triangle Spring Corp.

Todd Z.
Autofabtimmy
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 am
Bronco Info: 87 4x4 4.9

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by Autofabtimmy »

i built springs at national spring and ive gotta say leaf spings are pretty simple. if they are cheaper. get em and run them . tney can always be rearched
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Wild Horses Leaf Springs VS. Deavers?

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

I have them on my EB and like them.
Post Reply