radflo shocks
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
radflo shocks
Hey Guy's, what are your thoughts on radflo shocks? I haven't heard too much about them. I was gonna run some fox shocks, but the deal went south after waiting for about three months on product to arrive. I'm looking at running a 3.0 14" coilover and a 2.5" bump up front, with a 3.0 12" bypass out rear. Any experience with this brand?.
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
-
Dezertbronco
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am
- Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco EB
- Location: Highland, CA.
Re: radflo shocks
We ran them on a ranger with no issues. We ran FOA as well, the FOAs had seal issues that was remedied.
The Radflows were good and the company was very productive with teh feedback that they were given.
The Radflows were good and the company was very productive with teh feedback that they were given.
There is no substititute for Horsepower.
-
shockseals.com
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
- Location: San Dimas
- Contact:
Re: radflo shocks
They seem helpful. I dont like their seal package but I dont know of issues with them either but they arent really prevalent enough for me to see them if there were.Andy Jones wrote:Hey Guy's, what are your thoughts on radflo shocks? I haven't heard too much about them. I was gonna run some fox shocks, but the deal went south after waiting for about three months on product to arrive. I'm looking at running a 3.0 14" coilover and a 2.5" bump up front, with a 3.0 12" bypass out rear. Any experience with this brand?.
The 2.0 bumps dont even use a rod seal which is pretty crappy, not sure about the 2.5s.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
shockseals.com
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: radflo shocks
I ran the 2.5 14 coilover for about 2 years then upgraded to 3.0 Sway a Way cuz i could ....not cuz there was need... worked well for me.
Customer service was good as well
their stuff can’t be too bad service South African military for years......think that’s what Fox and King do now right....for USA….could be wrong on this….not on the radflo military part…tho
Customer service was good as well
their stuff can’t be too bad service South African military for years......think that’s what Fox and King do now right....for USA….could be wrong on this….not on the radflo military part…tho
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
-
kylesgorter
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am
- Bronco Info: 92 Fullsize EB. 357w, midtravel front, custome rear packs, bilstein shocks, fox air bumps
Re: radflo shocks
Radflos are awesome and they are comparable to any of the other major.companies. I wouldn't run a 2.5 bump just because there's no need. 2.0s work fine, if your suspension is designed and valved properly you shouldn't be hitting the bumps very often only jumps and hard hard hits. I don't have any experience with their bumps I use fox or bilstein but that's just because.of my pricing on those but if they are like their smooth bodies I'm sure they will work fine
Re: radflo shocks
Hey Kyle,
Can you do me and D1cker a favor and follow up with us re: our transactions with you.
I have texted, called and PMed.
Thank you,
Bray
Can you do me and D1cker a favor and follow up with us re: our transactions with you.
I have texted, called and PMed.
Thank you,
Bray
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: radflo shocks
Andy- I have been running Radflo shocks since they opened up in California. I have dealt with all of the other brands and they are right up there with the best of them. Tolerances are quite a bit tighter then most brand shocks, and you cant beat there customer service. Great shocks and great company!
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: radflo shocks
Good to hear Dave. I have made my decision, that I will be running the radflo brand of shocks, on my current project. and my top secret desert project next.Threat Motorsports wrote:Andy- I have been running Radflo shocks since they opened up in California. I have dealt with all of the other brands and they are right up there with the best of them. Tolerances are quite a bit tighter then most brand shocks, and you cant beat there customer service. Great shocks and great company!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
-
Daves Offroad Supply
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm
- Bronco Info: 2012 Custom Buggy
Re: radflo shocks
I posted about comment about this in the FOA thread....Radflo has been awesome to deal with, very good success with them and great customer service. In my opinion they are one of the best shocks on the market and you can't beat them for the price.
