Page 1 of 1

2WD Beams

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:56 pm
by eluke13
Hey I wanna run 2wd i beams up front that are extended with 5.5 camburg springs...
I have the springs. what am i lookin at price wise for the beams? i see alot of prices for 4wd beams but not 2wd.

Thanks

Ethan Lucas

Re: 2WD Beams

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:05 pm
by philofab
eluke13 wrote:Hey I wanna run 2wd i beams up front that are extended with 5.5 camburg springs...
I have the springs. what am i lookin at price wise for the beams? i see alot of prices for 4wd beams but not 2wd.

Thanks

Ethan Lucas
Depends on who made them and if they are new or used. Scratch built 2wd beams are usually more expensive than modified 4wd beams. Call around Monday to various shops (Giant, Solo, Camburg, ect.)

Re: 2WD Beams

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm
by Nick
You do know that there will be more work involved than just bolting them on right?

Re: 2WD Beams

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm
by eluke13
I do... Unless you have an idea that i am unaware of?