2WD Beams

eluke13
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 pm
Bronco Info: WyoTech Work In Progress

2WD Beams

Post by eluke13 »

Hey I wanna run 2wd i beams up front that are extended with 5.5 camburg springs...
I have the springs. what am i lookin at price wise for the beams? i see alot of prices for 4wd beams but not 2wd.

Thanks

Ethan Lucas
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2WD Beams

Post by philofab »

eluke13 wrote:Hey I wanna run 2wd i beams up front that are extended with 5.5 camburg springs...
I have the springs. what am i lookin at price wise for the beams? i see alot of prices for 4wd beams but not 2wd.

Thanks

Ethan Lucas
Depends on who made them and if they are new or used. Scratch built 2wd beams are usually more expensive than modified 4wd beams. Call around Monday to various shops (Giant, Solo, Camburg, ect.)
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: 2WD Beams

Post by Nick »

You do know that there will be more work involved than just bolting them on right?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
eluke13
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 pm
Bronco Info: WyoTech Work In Progress

Re: 2WD Beams

Post by eluke13 »

I do... Unless you have an idea that i am unaware of?
Post Reply