Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by Travisfab »

Lets re-visit this.

First off, I am on my way out of Fiberwerx. I'm hoping I can still make this happen and leave with the satisfaction of adding an option for the Bronco community!

I've got all the things I need lined up, but I wanted to gauge the interest once again.

Thanks!
striker337
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am
Bronco Info: 92 Prerunner under construction.

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by striker337 »

+1.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by cs_drums »

I'm out. You said it wasn't happening so I had to get the mcniel 6" bedsides. Maybe down the road if it actually happens.
hollandermotorsports
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Well after my phone call this morning you know I am good for a couple sets.
striker337
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am
Bronco Info: 92 Prerunner under construction.

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by striker337 »

hollandermotorsports wrote:Well after my phone call this morning you know I am good for a couple sets.

Hollander it looked like you were cutting it close. What is wms on your camburg floater? 71"?
hollandermotorsports
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by hollandermotorsports »

71" But I got the Method NV in a 17" which is a 9" wheel. Yes too close they will be gone if I cycle.
striker337
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am
Bronco Info: 92 Prerunner under construction.

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by striker337 »

hollandermotorsports wrote:71" But I got the Method NV in a 17" which is a 9" wheel. Yes too close they will be gone if I cycle.

It looks like your axle is back a bit too. I hate to even bring this up because I don't want to derail the possibility that these get made. Is it something you talked to Travis about?
hollandermotorsports
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Travis wants to make wider stock replacement I believe. Mine will be custom with wheel well shifted back. But their molds will be for stock wheelbase bronco. I hope that answers your questions.
striker337
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am
Bronco Info: 92 Prerunner under construction.

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by striker337 »

hollandermotorsports wrote:Travis wants to make wider stock replacement I believe. Mine will be custom with wheel well shifted back. But their molds will be for stock wheelbase bronco. I hope that answers your questions.
Yep. That's what I was figuring. My wheel base will be pushed back as well. Thanks Hollander.
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by Travisfab »

Yeah to make something new like this, you really need to go with a stock wheel base as the standard production part. Sliding the wheel base back is not a big deal once the pieces are made.
striker337
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am
Bronco Info: 92 Prerunner under construction.

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Post by striker337 »

Travisfab wrote:Yeah to make something new like this, you really need to go with a stock wheel base as the standard production part. Sliding the wheel base back is not a big deal once the pieces are made.

Thanks for the effort Travis. My fingers are crossed.
Post Reply