Obviously (likely not important) issues - 5 warning beeps when the key goes in (air bag related I believe), and I am having to manually jump the solenoid (should not be related).
I am hearing the pump prime when the key is turned. With both lines disconnected from the pump, I am getting fuel spraying out of the smaller, grey line.
The blue line goes directly from the tank, to the fuel filter. The arrow on the fuel filter is pointing towards the front of the truck. I cannot understand why the fuel pump is not pushing fuel through this line. Am I correct in thinking that fuel should exit the tank via the blue line, go through the filter, and then into the engine? Excess gas would then be returned via the grey line?
If this is the case, why would I be getting fuel shooting out of the smaller grey line?

