Page 1 of 1

Ford ecm repair

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:20 am
by Seabass
Anyone know of a reputable shop that repairs and tests ford ECMs? I have an ecm with capacitors that leaked onto the board that I'd like repaired.

Preferably in social orange county if possible

Re: Ford ecm repair

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:29 pm
by SteveG
Back in the day, I used a company called Our ECM's. They could test and repair them. I'm not sure if they're still around, though.

Re: Ford ecm repair

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:25 am
by toddz69
A lot of us EB guys use EFI Guy (username) on classicbroncos.com. His name in Garry Vance and he lives in CO. Very knowledgable, does good work, and is very trustworthy. He's kind of like Ryan McCormick from back in the day except he's more knowledgeable and far more timely.

Todd Z.