Page 1 of 1

Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm
by VintageIronFab
Hello All,
Just curious if anyone had the part numbers they used to connect -6an fittings to the factory fuel rails??

Thanks,
Matt

Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 pm
by Tchajagos
https://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/6408 ... vnEALw_wcB

Something like that? Don’t forget, the main line and return line are different sizes I believe.

Re: Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 am
by toddz69
And something like this for the pressure side:

https://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/640900/10002/-1

Todd Z.

Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:43 pm
by cs_drums
They are pricey little bastards. I’ll see if I can find the part numbers for when I did this a few years ago


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:19 am
by VintageIronFab
I found these that I already bought and they work perfectly on a 95 F150 5.8 rail. I bought 1 of these off eBay and got it stupid cheap.