Hello All,
Just curious if anyone had the part numbers they used to connect -6an fittings to the factory fuel rails??
Thanks,
Matt
Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????
-
VintageIronFab
- Posts: 2338
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco List:
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????
http://www.vintageironfabworks.com
77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)
77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????
https://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/6408 ... vnEALw_wcB
Something like that? Don’t forget, the main line and return line are different sizes I believe.
Something like that? Don’t forget, the main line and return line are different sizes I believe.
Re: Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????
And something like this for the pressure side:
https://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/640900/10002/-1
Todd Z.
https://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/640900/10002/-1
Todd Z.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????
They are pricey little bastards. I’ll see if I can find the part numbers for when I did this a few years ago
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
VintageIronFab
- Posts: 2338
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco List:
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Re: Factory Fuelrail -AN Fitting P/N’s????
I found these that I already bought and they work perfectly on a 95 F150 5.8 rail. I bought 1 of these off eBay and got it stupid cheap.
- Attachments
-
- E7624BFF-3FC4-4ACD-A52E-51F006AA6014.jpeg (150.54 KiB) Viewed 424 times
http://www.vintageironfabworks.com
77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)
77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)
