Page 1 of 1

Speedo and Gauges Not Working

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:34 pm
by keenanduran1
My 1992 F-150 speedometer and gauges just stopped working. I thought it was the VSS on the rear end, but I replaced it and nothing happened. I bought a whole new gauge cluster or PSOM or whatever it's called and nothing happened. the Speedometer is still not working. I checked the fuse panel and all the fuses were fine. My shifting is rough and it is now finding 3rd gear sometimes. Is there another sensor or something that I am missing to check or do you think it's the transmission going out? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you

Speedo and Gauges Not Working

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:11 pm
by cs_drums
Did you check the under hood fuse panel? Do you still have ABS all hooked up?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Speedo and Gauges Not Working

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:02 pm
by keenanduran1
I didn't check under there. My "Rear ABS" and "Brake" lights are on in my dash, but the always have been. Never had an issue in the year and a half i've had those stupid lights o