Page 1 of 1

Steroe Headunits

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:41 am
by VintageIronFab
Hello All,
I know this is so lame but I have the big Kenwood race radio and I'm kind of a matchy matchy type and want to run a Kenwood head unit but absolutely despise how the Kenwood had units operate- the KW units are so complicated and hard to operate vs a typical new truck. Do you guys know if a nice stereo head unit that are no name but have all the normal features found today and a normal stereo?? Of course it needs to fit the single DIN stereo opening. Any single DIN Ford units that have a CD player and any modern features??

Thx,
Matt

Re: Steroe Headunits

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:42 am
by dtbback
I have a Kenwood in mine thats exactlt what you're looking for. Super easy to operate. Buy mone so I can get my a flip out monitor for a backup camera! :lol:

Re: Steroe Headunits

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:25 am
by VintageIronFab
What's the model?? I might buy it!

Re: Steroe Headunits

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:17 pm
by mikeleung
I pulled out the Kenwood deck that was in my Bronco when I brought it. I replaced it with a single din Pioneer unit with no CD player...its just a Digital Media player. Works great since I have a iPad with Lead Nav. I plugged the iPad into the USB port so I can play Spotify, Lead Nav way points and the bluetooth phone mutes everything when a call comes thru