Page 1 of 1

KC HiLites Flex

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 pm
by essexjet
Anyone running these lights? Looking at the 30" but they are pricey. Wanted to run something different on the front bumper then the ordinary LED light bar and not want to run HID's either.

KC HiLites Flex

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm
by robertcrav
I've seen them, they are pretty well focused... I can get them for $1,200 to your door

https://youtu.be/-Ym1_Gbv34Y

Re: KC HiLites Flex

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:14 pm
by 93fsb
I've got a 50" 5w led double row with 4d optics on the roof from black knight lighting. Its stupid bright, easily over a 1/4mi of light. However it is a very intense spot primarily for long distance, it has the flood lense on each end which adds some corning light but not much being that high up. I feel like a 30" on the bumper would work well if not similar to these kc lights. Black knight doesn't have any 5w smaller bars but I saw a good selection of the Sam bars at dominationlighting.com plus you can change out the lense pattern and colors every 6" or so. I also added 4 hids on the bumper to fill in the gap from the truck to the light of the 50".