Page 1 of 1
Instrument cluster repair
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm
by essexjet
Any know of a place I can ship my instrument panel to for repair for a 93? Tach and Oil is not working and while its out, thought about putting led lights in.
Instrument cluster repair
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:17 pm
by birdco85
I know sometimes a resistor can pop loose inside and kill some gauges. Might be some repair threads already on FSB. Might want to google and save yourself some money for more goodies. Probably a really easy fix
Re: Instrument cluster repair
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:14 pm
by dtbback
There are ones on ebay for ~60 bucks IIRC.
Re: Instrument cluster repair
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm
by essexjet
Thanks!!! I will look into a ebay replacement
Re: Instrument cluster repair
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:03 pm
by VintageIronFab
There's some guys that do some pretty good repairs on these things that really are not that expensive. A couple of the LED bulbs that are readily available are really too long for the cluster in my opinion. They are at the center of the cluster basically.
Re: Instrument cluster repair
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:54 pm
by denhabr
Try:
http://www.classychassisrestoration.com/
Kevin specializes in early Ford Bronco's, but I'm planning on using him to freshen up my '96 gauge cluster early next year.