Page 1 of 1

Who was making fabricated core supports.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:41 pm
by Jbfab
There was a fella floating around that made fabricated core supports. I think yogi gave me his info a few years ago but that is long gone. Anyone know how to get ahold of that person? Thanks in advance.

Who was making fabricated core supports.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:04 pm
by philofab
Charlie Forman

Re: Who was making fabricated core supports.

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:25 pm
by Jbfab
philofab wrote:Charlie Forman
Is he on here? Or do you happen to know his email address?

Re: Who was making fabricated core supports.

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:01 pm
by ChaseTruck754
not on here I don't think. Pretty sure this is him
https://www.facebook.com/charlie.foreman.10

Re: Who was making fabricated core supports.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:05 pm
by shockseals.com
I had a core support from Charlies personal bronco...If he was going to make it to that standard I would bet there is 40+ hours of high end craftsmanship into it. Those that don't know Charlie Foreman he is very high end fab/prep guy. Catching him on facebook is easiest. I talked to him about a month ago. If youre not looking to spend a couple grand I wouldn't think Charlie is the guy.

Re: Who was making fabricated core supports.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 pm
by Jbfab
Iirc the guy yogi gave me the info of quoted me $450 with tabs for the header panel only. If it gets to be to out of hand ill just make my own.