Page 1 of 1

Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 pm
by shockseals.com
Has anybody made a nice mount for the odd shaped fuse box on the driver side fender who went full tubular up front? I need some ideas.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:10 pm
by apache41
Not sure about "nice" but here is what I came up with so far. Autofab tube fender mount to Solo engine cage. Still working on the details.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:43 pm
by shockseals.com
Where did you pass bolts thru the fuse box?

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm
by Rmc
...

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 pm
by Rmc
I did a quick edit on his pic.the red arrow shows the nuts from the fusebox studs

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:09 pm
by Rmc
Chopped and cropped but here's what I did.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:39 am
by shockseals.com
my fuse box doesn't have studs. Its an odd shaped piece of plastic. Did you keep the metal tray it was clipped to and that's where the studs came from?

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 am
by Rmc
I think so, I'll have to look.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm
by tcm glx
There is a metal tray that holds the fuse box.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm
by SteveG
I might have one if you need it, Kritter.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:42 pm
by tcm glx
I'm giving mine to Kris.........Steve, I'll take the spare one for the future. Eventually I will need one but not anytime soon.

Re: Fuse panel under hood bracket

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 pm
by Jbfab
Mines not great looking but functional.

Image