Page 1 of 1

Light out - troubleshooting

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 am
by guard
My instrumentation panel back lighting went out and driving lights don't work. Head lights and turn signals work fine and I don't see a blown fuse. Dome light works fine too. I don't mind the dark too much except that I can't see the gas gauge or speedo at night...

Any ideas? Could it be the headlight switch?

Re: Light out - troubleshooting

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am
by philofab
guard wrote:My instrumentation panel back lighting went out and driving lights don't work. Head lights and turn signals work fine and I don't see a blown fuse. Dome light works fine too. I don't mind the dark too much except that I can't see the gas gauge or speedo at night...

Any ideas? Could it be the headlight switch?
Headlight switch or fuse for the running lights.

Re: Light out - troubleshooting

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:39 pm
by guard
Ok, that's what I was thinking... thanks!