Rotar Replacment
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Rotar Replacment
Well I'm getting ready too replace my Rotors on my 95xlt. I'm under the impression that you can beat the Studs and Hub out with a hammer. has anyone done this before? and what am i getting my self in too!! I tend too get a little crazy in the shop when things don't go the way i planed!!! 
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
Re: Rotar Replacment
You can beat the studs, just thread a nut or lug on so you dont mushroom the stud
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Rotar Replacment
Thanks Guys! it feels good not too get a new hole reamed from the KNOW IT ALL'S..
FSB...
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
Re: Rotar Replacment
You might look into new bearings and seals since it will be a part.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Rotar Replacment
I've beat them in and out with a hammer and brass punch. Ford studs have a quick start so it's hard to damage the thread.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Rotar Replacment
i will definitely be replacing the bearings and seals. and thanks again guys!!billy1911 wrote:You might look into new bearings and seals since it will be a part.
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
