Page 1 of 1

Stock Lumbar Seat

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:02 pm
by blueoval8493
Has anybody messed with the stock lumbar seats? I have a 96 f-150 that seams to only inflate not deflate. The thing is rock hard. Can anybody point me where I should look first? I'm really busy on the house and have no time for the poor truck. Any time you guys could save would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Stock Lumbar Seat

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
The switch is faulty. Pull the switch out and there will be two lines and an electrical plug. Pull the lines off.

Re: Stock Lumbar Seat

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm
by blueoval8493
Awesome. Thank you exactly what I was hoping for a quick fix. GFB saves the day again. :lol: I hope someday soon the house is "done" and I can give the truck the time and $ it deserves.

Re: Stock Lumbar Seat

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
I reused mine in my prp seats. Stupid simple design really. Makes me laugh how much they charged extra for em.

Re: Stock Lumbar Seat

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:12 am
by blueoval8493
Hey man thanks for helping me out. Pulled out switch, put one on from my winter beater good to go. Super simple just like you said.

Re: Stock Lumbar Seat

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:44 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
No worries