Search found 15 matches

by DukeSky
Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:00 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Tonys 93 bronco
Replies: 1359
Views: 155862

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Tony did you have to make any adjustments to the Skimschematic Hydro valve? A adjustment of cronic also help with the slow motion Turbo pictures too. :)
by DukeSky
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: 94 Raptor killer
Replies: 676
Views: 253110

Re: 94 Raptor killer

cs_drums wrote:Unfortunately I am splitting my time between the bronco and a kitchen remodel, happy wife happy life! She just left to LA and I have the day off so expect updates tonight!
I Like the way you roll CS. Excellent build. Even your cribbage blocks look nicely done. :D
by DukeSky
Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Tonys 93 bronco
Replies: 1359
Views: 155862

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/tcmglx/bronco%20maybe/DSC_0477.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/tcmglx/bronco%20maybe/DSC_0479.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/tcmglx/bronco%20maybe/DSC_0480.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/tcmglx/bronco%20maybe/DSC_0481.jpg...
by DukeSky
Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:58 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Dario's daily driver!
Replies: 57
Views: 7292

Re: Dario's daily driver!

Dario it looks great!!! How did you attach the side mirrors? Like it alot.,
by DukeSky
Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: What is this chingadera?
Replies: 21
Views: 2083

Re: What is this chingadera?

go to www.rjminjectiontech.com they carry all the pins, connector bodies, etc.. for Ford. If you don't get a good connection as Phoenix states, it will haunt you like a bad case of poison oak.
by DukeSky
Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:29 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?
Replies: 24
Views: 2347

Re: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?

Frontrunner54 wrote:That's cool to see. What kind of work did you need to do to the hangers? Any sort or relocating? Any pics from underneath?

Thanks man.
Did not have to do anything. It was a complete bolt on. Hanger are in their stock location. I will send pictures of underneath the truck. :D
by DukeSky
Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?
Replies: 24
Views: 2347

Re: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?

AWESOME! I love junkyard tech! Good find, thanks for sharing. Same width as stock? Did you modify the stack at all? like taking out the overload? Yes they are the same 3" width. I did change the overload spring to the Bronco overload because it is shorter. And these springs have 2 center pins so yo...
by DukeSky
Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?
Replies: 24
Views: 2347

Re: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?

Forgot to send a full view after pic. It rides much nicer on the freeway and steep desents feel safer.
by DukeSky
Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:46 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?
Replies: 24
Views: 2347

Re: Wheelbase stretch with minimal body mods?

I stretched my 92 using 05 F150 springs. and got 4" of lift out of them. It moved the rear back about 3". I only need to trim the lower corner on mine. General spring has a good web site with most spring specs. That is where I did my research. I got the springs for 50 bucks apiece lfrom the wrecking...
by DukeSky
Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: CV jointed -Threads merged.
Replies: 87
Views: 7834

Re: CV jointed TTB

RCV joints are the bomb to replace the Brifields, I read that they do not recommend putting them on a daily drive or any freeway driving with the RCV joints? Can you shed some light on why? Thanks
by DukeSky
Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: 1986 351w Go Fast Beater Bronco
Replies: 361
Views: 34248

Re: 1986 351w Go Fast Beater Bronco

Very nice SteveG how much to make me a set. I like the James Duff coil mounting kit he makes. You could adopt it to your coil bucket design. No one makes a smile but stronge design that does not cost a arm and a leg. I am in the process of change my coil buckets to JD's but it will be aot of work. T...
by DukeSky
Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Brian's '96
Replies: 1658
Views: 225450

Re: Brian's '96

Yikes you have mad skills. Very nice and well thought out rig. I appreciate you sharing.
by DukeSky
Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Can I remove this?
Replies: 10
Views: 1038

Re: Can I remove this?

CHeckout Fuel injection.com website they make resistor paks that eliminate the check engine light when you remove the smog crap. I have been running without any smog gear for year and it passes every year. Need to have a cat though.
by DukeSky
Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Alcoas and 5/8 studs
Replies: 18
Views: 2444

Re: Alcoas and 5/8 studs

Just remeber that the rims are lug centric and not hub centric. Need to get that taper just right.
by DukeSky
Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Replies: 780
Views: 65911

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Hey HTO do you want to sell them other coil buckets you took off to go C/O? I am very interested.

Thanks