Search found 7 matches

by EL MARTILLO
Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:35 pm
Forum: Tools/Equipment
Topic: 25 lb. CO2 tank.
Replies: 0
Views: 1383

25 lb. CO2 tank.

25lb. alluminum CO2 tank, with carry handle and foot, 25 foot Goodyear hose. $225 OBO, tank 3/4 full. Call/text 661-547-2896 Located in SoCal.
by EL MARTILLO
Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:31 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: couple o helmets
Replies: 0
Views: 523

couple o helmets

I have a slightly used (1 trip) tth tx 10 helmet size 2xl, I picked it up after all my gear was stolen in mexico.. and a skid lid harley type helmet as well.
$50 for the tth with a bag
$25 for the skid
thanx for looking
by EL MARTILLO
Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: seats
Replies: 2
Views: 420

Re: seats

thats exactly what i need, thanx a bunch. anyone need a leather rear seat, or have a brown cloth they dont need?
by EL MARTILLO
Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: PELLEY's 1990
Replies: 63
Views: 9982

Re: PELLEY's 1990

hey how did you like the mojave road ? been a few for me but I had a blast.
I took my jeep last time, looking forward to doing it in the bronco
by EL MARTILLO
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: seats
Replies: 2
Views: 420

seats

hey guys, I just picked up a bronco and i am looking to make it a 6 seater. I am looking for a 40 20 40 split out of a 95ish f 150, the wife hates leather so cloth is preffered and tan in color.
thanx,... Carl
by EL MARTILLO
Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:22 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: FNG FROM SO CAL
Replies: 4
Views: 515

Re: FNG FROM SO CAL

thanks guys, loving this site!
by EL MARTILLO
Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: FNG FROM SO CAL
Replies: 4
Views: 515

FNG FROM SO CAL

Hey everyone, just picked up my first bronco and decided to join this site. thanx for having me. I scored a 95 eddie 5.8 for 800 bucks. she was sitting since 06 so I put a gas tank, pump, filter and water pump and fired it up. I am new to the ford thing so any advice on lifts and performance would b...