Ben,
You get that glass mounted up yet? Glad it went to a good home!
Search found 16 matches
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:21 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Ben's '93
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2016
- Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: scott's 88 build
- Replies: 212
- Views: 23928
Re: scott's 88 build
I like the fiber!
- Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: scott's 88 build
- Replies: 212
- Views: 23928
Re: scott's 88 build
Can't wait for the next paisley run, we'll have to do some "enhanced" driving!
- Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: How exactly do you use your Bronco....
- Replies: 44
- Views: 5448
Re: How exactly do you use your Bronco....
I use mine to get in the way, and collect fir needles in my driveway.
- Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Music...what do you listen to?
- Replies: 146
- Views: 15993
Re: Music...what do you listen to?
Scott, I always knew we'd get along!bajascott wrote:david allen coe.................only gets listen to around certin people....hahaha
- Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Music...what do you listen to?
- Replies: 146
- Views: 15993
Re: Music...what do you listen to?
Ever heard of Taintstick?, featuring Jason Ellis ( The future of satellite radio) ? If you haven't - get SIRIUS, and tune in MON - FRI 12:00 - 4:00 pacific time!
Shameless plug, for which I will never see royalties from. It will make your listening experience MUCH better!
Shameless plug, for which I will never see royalties from. It will make your listening experience MUCH better!
- Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:27 am
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: so i added some more to the drive way
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2318
Re: so i added some more to the drive way
We can hash it out, gimme a call this weekend. I'm at work right now, but I'll be home later today.
- Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: so i added some more to the drive way
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2318
Re: so i added some more to the drive way
Cage for the bronco. I've already got the tubing. Just need the skill, and the time....bajascott wrote:hhhhmmmmm what are we talkin??
- Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 pm
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: so i added some more to the drive way
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2318
Re: so i added some more to the drive way
Come and get it! $1600.00 and it's your's! Or, perhaps we can do a creative trade?......
- Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: so i added some more to the drive way
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2318
Re: so i added some more to the drive way
I know you're out looking for f100, or 1 ton van beams for this thing.......
- Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: a great day in the dezert!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2363
Re: a great day in the dezert!
Both were damn cool, but I'd keep the 12 car.
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: central oregon desert racing assoc.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 754
Re: central oregon desert racing assoc.
I hope everything continues to go smooth as it has so far......
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Roll Cages... multiple threads merged
- Replies: 366
- Views: 38806
Re: Cage design, material, and tie in to frame
I've always wondered..... If one were to move the ebrake to the right, to the center console or floor (with new cables & brackets of course) would everything still function the same? In theory it seems that it would? I have always thought it would be cool to have a rally-type ebrake for desert stuff...
- Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:34 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Start Your Go-Fast Build-Front Suspension
- Replies: 422
- Views: 303706
Re: Start Your Go-Fast Build-Front Suspension
[/quote]
Best Deal i found sofar is bajascott!![/quote]
I second that!
Best Deal i found sofar is bajascott!![/quote]
I second that!
Re: Day job
I'm a parts guy at an International truck dealership. Also have a side job doing carpentry, stonescaping and fish ponds.
- Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:08 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589
Hello
Hello all,
My name is Devin. I came here from FSB, after BajaScott filled me in about the new webiste. Looking forward to the new site!
My name is Devin. I came here from FSB, after BajaScott filled me in about the new webiste. Looking forward to the new site!
