Search found 7 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:59 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Fiberglass front fenders 3” bulge
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1490
Fiberglass front fenders 3” bulge
I’m looking for a nice set of 3” fiberglass fenders
- Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:33 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Injectors for 351w with k&n intake and bbk twin 57mm tb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1792
Re: Injectors for 351w with k&n intake and bbk twin 57mm tb
Why not I already have more air going in to the engine more fuel would help to
- Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:58 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Injectors for 351w with k&n intake and bbk twin 57mm tb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1792
Re: Injectors for 351w with k&n intake and bbk twin 57mm tb
56mm throttle body sorry
- Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:55 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Injectors for 351w with k&n intake and bbk twin 57mm tb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1792
Injectors for 351w with k&n intake and bbk twin 57mm tb
I have a dilemma I need to get some bigger injectors and not sure what would be best I have the k&n intake system and the bbk twin 57 mm throttle body and msd distributed and wires so I want to get my power and torque up with Bolt on’s any other recommendations would also be helpful nothing else on ...
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:08 pm
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: Radius arms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 889
Re: Radius arms
I’m fully aware I haven’t installed these I’m still factory suspension up front I want radius arms with heims
- Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:02 pm
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: Radius arms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 889
Radius arms
For sale some radius arms I changed my mind on want to go the desolate route so letting these go cheap paid 600 give me an offer text me that’s the best way to contact me at 909 538-7831
- Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:54 pm
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: Trussed Ford 9" with 3rd Member 4:56 65 WMS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1453
Re: Trussed Ford 9" with 3rd Member 4:56 65 WMS
Is this available still?
