Search found 13 matches

by loosenutdan
Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm
Forum: Communications & GPS
Topic: race radio ?
Replies: 37
Views: 6315

Re: race radio ?

We use the Kenwood 271's for everything, chase, race, and base. If you spend a day with it, you'll have it mastered. Getting the antenna tuned for you most used frequency is a must. We've always had excellent coms.

-Dan
by loosenutdan
Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 96 cherokee prerunner
Replies: 15
Views: 6547

Re: 96 cherokee prerunner

D44 TTB...I have most of the parts, but need to finish up a couple other projects first before I tear it all apart again.
by loosenutdan
Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 pm
Forum: Whatever
Topic: EVENING WOOD
Replies: 426
Views: 44841

Re: EVENING WOOD

Not a Bronco, but very cool....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WdhXlLCFgY
by loosenutdan
Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Putting togeter a TTB
Replies: 15
Views: 1548

Re: Putting togeter a TTB

I have the parts you need. Cool, thanks Philo! I need to figure out what all I'll need, and maybe we can hook up at the Parker race in Feb?? You have a stock crossmember with the mounts on it, so I can have something to compare and take measurements from? So Andy and I are working on a deal for tha...
by loosenutdan
Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Putting togeter a TTB
Replies: 15
Views: 1548

Re: Putting togeter a TTB

That will work out perfect for the width....my rear axle is 65"
by loosenutdan
Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Putting togeter a TTB
Replies: 15
Views: 1548

Re: Putting togeter a TTB

I just measured mine and came up with 66" WMS to WMS. Stock width C&T beams. Check out the Solo Holiday Special thread. For what solo is selling their C&T beams for I wouldn't bother doing it on my own. I'm not sure I'll need to C&T them. I have to make the crossmember and pivot mounts, and I want ...
by loosenutdan
Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Putting togeter a TTB
Replies: 15
Views: 1548

Re: Putting togeter a TTB

Also, I need to re-use my Chevy hubs because my junk is 6 lug. Will the Chevy spindles work on the 6 bolt knuckles? I think (not positive) the snouts will bolt to the Ford knuckles. If not, you could have the snout re-drilled with the Ford pattern. That sounds promising! Hopefully the chevy rotors ...
by loosenutdan
Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:14 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Putting togeter a TTB
Replies: 15
Views: 1548

Re: Putting togeter a TTB

Check out the Solo Holiday Special thread. For what solo is selling their C&T beams for I wouldn't bother doing it on my own. I'm not sure I'll need to C&T them. I have to make the crossmember and pivot mounts, and I want to keep the jeep as low as possible. (lower than it is now.) I think if I nee...
by loosenutdan
Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Putting togeter a TTB
Replies: 15
Views: 1548

Putting togeter a TTB

Andy (Silverslk) is giving me the old beam housings out of his bronco. I am going to need to round up the rest of the parts to get it put together and into my Cherokee. I have a detroit locker for the 3rd, and will regear, so I was thinking about the bolt on axle deal instead of the c-clip, or does ...
by loosenutdan
Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 am
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 96 cherokee prerunner
Replies: 15
Views: 6547

Re: 96 cherokee prerunner

Thanks for the props guys!
by loosenutdan
Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 96 cherokee prerunner
Replies: 15
Views: 6547

Re: 96 cherokee prerunner

Okay what's doing with this Model A grills hanging in the background? You have some hot rod projects? The grills belong to our crew chief. That's his shop, and you can see our Jeepspeed car in the background. He does a lot of hot rod stuff as well as regular mechanic stuff too. I did the engine swa...
by loosenutdan
Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 96 cherokee prerunner
Replies: 15
Views: 6547

Re: 96 cherokee prerunner

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/loosenutdan/XJ%20Prerunner%202010/Interior1.jpg?t=1291939838 http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/loosenutdan/XJ%20Prerunner%202010/Interior2.jpg?t=1291939867 http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/loosenutdan/XJ%20Prerunner%202010/P1040001.jpg?t=1291939911 ...
by loosenutdan
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 96 cherokee prerunner
Replies: 15
Views: 6547

96 cherokee prerunner

Hey guys! I'm a new guy here. I've got a 96 XJ that I'm slowly turning into a bronco, haha. It's got a SBF 302, C4, Atlas T-Case, 9" rear end. The rear suspension is a trailing arm 4 link with coilovers and bypasses, front is a long arm cherokee suspension with bypasses. The plan is to get the front...