Search found 5 matches
- Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Cut/Turned questions
- Replies: 48
- Views: 6016
Re: D44 Beams - Extended 4", Trussed, Cut/Turned, All Plated
Since I'm so new to this scene, why do people cut and turn their TTBs? What does this benefit you? It corrects the camber when you lift the vehicle without using drop down brackets; there wouldn't be a way to correct the amount of huge positive camber by just getting an alignment. The benefit is th...
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Bronco Brake upgrade options
- Replies: 141
- Views: 31059
Re: Bronco Brake upgrade options
I recently finished installing a second P/S pump on the MHF150 I'm building, it is a tight fit, with some tricky routing of the belt and locations of idler pulleys, and some P.I.T.A. brackets. One for P/S, and one for the hydroboost I installed... The F150 rolls on 15" TT rotors on some custom made ...
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Problem
- Replies: 62
- Views: 3600
Re: Problem
you can spray some WD40 around the engine while its running and if you have a vacuum leak, the engine will rev up slightly when you spray the problem area. easy way to find a leak.
- Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:23 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello Forum, I'm John...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 856
Re: Hello Forum, I'm John...
thanks guys.
Chris - no problemo man...I think your Bronco fever rubbed off on me...i find myself searching for the perfect project on CL daily...
Philo - I remember you, we were talking about TTB front ends and we were hanging out looking around the front of the project RB.
Chris - no problemo man...I think your Bronco fever rubbed off on me...i find myself searching for the perfect project on CL daily...
Philo - I remember you, we were talking about TTB front ends and we were hanging out looking around the front of the project RB.
- Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:41 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello Forum, I'm John...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 856
Hello Forum, I'm John...
Hey guys, my name is John Evans. You might know me better as the guy behind Speed Unlimited, I don't own a Bronco at the moment, but i'm hoping to get my hands on either a Bronco or a 1st gen exploder with ttb. I have always been a huge fan of the ford ttb systems, and have built a handful of vehicl...
