Search found 5 matches

by Gotmuddy2920
Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Gotmuddy2920 Introduction
Replies: 7
Views: 3418

Gotmuddy2920 Introduction

THEJESUS wrote:Welcome! Got some good looking rides!
Thanks man!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Gotmuddy2920
Sun May 12, 2019 3:00 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Gotmuddy2920 Introduction
Replies: 7
Views: 3418

Gotmuddy2920 Introduction

I’ll have to look around for photos of my 79. I sold it a decade ago. Here are some of my current 1994 Bronco and my 55 Ford Customline https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/20dda1758c97a573670aa849e1c8b146.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/34812b42a9233154b98a7e0f9289b1cc.jpg https:...
by Gotmuddy2920
Sun May 12, 2019 7:31 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Gotmuddy2920 Introduction
Replies: 7
Views: 3418

Gotmuddy2920 Introduction

Hello Go Fast Bronco Team!! I’m a 39 year old husband and a dad of 2 kids. I served our country for 10 years as an electronics tech in the US Coast Guard. In November 2018, for a whopping $1000, I purchased a poorly running 1994 XLT in pretty neglected shape. Originally was a 5.0 mass air motor that...
by Gotmuddy2920
Sun May 12, 2019 7:14 am
Forum: Parts
Topic: Moates QH plus dongle
Replies: 6
Views: 1578

Moates QH plus dongle

Snowman, I’m interested in purchasing this from you but I have a few questions. Is there a DM function we can talk on or would you mind texting or calling me? 713-301-0094


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Gotmuddy2920
Sun May 12, 2019 1:20 am
Forum: Parts
Topic: Moates QH plus dongle
Replies: 6
Views: 1578

Moates QH plus dongle

What year Bronco will this work on?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk