Search found 7 matches

by Mustang
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:09 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: MAP (SD) to MAF
Replies: 9
Views: 1749

Re: MAP (SD) to MAF

EDIT - I will call Fiveology Racing tomorrow not Factory Five.
by Mustang
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:07 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: MAP (SD) to MAF
Replies: 9
Views: 1749

Re: MAP (SD) to MAF

Not familiar with this site yet. Not finding "modification to post" so I'll post it here.... from my last post - " Ever since the install last year its not been idling right on start up and stalling..... " is to include off that sentence ---- loss of power, loss of acceleration, and engine not givin...
by Mustang
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:00 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: MAP (SD) to MAF
Replies: 9
Views: 1749

Re: MAP (SD) to MAF

Thank yall for helping me out. Like in the original post my engine (302) was a rebuilt / reman from Jaspers with their small cam giving 10% power to torque, supposedly. Ever since the install last year its not been idling right on start up and stalling. I figured it wasn't getting enough air flowing...
by Mustang
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:33 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: MAP (SD) to MAF
Replies: 9
Views: 1749

Re: MAP (SD) to MAF

Would someone here even know someone who switched to the MAF?
by Mustang
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:57 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: MAP (SD) to MAF
Replies: 9
Views: 1749

Re: MAP (SD) to MAF

Is there some opinions on which is better or even if I should switch to MAF?
by Mustang
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:10 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: Wheel Spacers
Replies: 0
Views: 1590

Wheel Spacers

Hoping I'm posting my threads in the right section, if not mods please move them. Looking to get a set of wheel spacers with the studs for a 1993 F150 four wheel drive with 2 1/2 lift and 32" tall tires on stock 15x10 wheels. Thing is, this led me to be somewhat full of questions. No one I know roun...
by Mustang
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:49 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: MAP (SD) to MAF
Replies: 9
Views: 1749

MAP (SD) to MAF

Ok looking to do this on my 1993 F150 302 n looking for some input. Would one of these kits be better then the other? What else would I need to know before installing one of these kits? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F150-F250-F350-Bronco-302-or-351w-w-E4OD-Truck-MAF-Mass-Air-Conversion-Kit/251662083...