Search found 10 matches

by Rg1Baja
Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Forum: Whatever
Topic: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Replies: 2661
Views: 450023

Re: Pic post

Before
Image

After
Image
by Rg1Baja
Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Question (Newbie to Bronco's)
Replies: 4
Views: 571

Re: Question (Newbie to Bronco's)

Cool I appreciate all the suggestions. I will get on it tomorrow and figure this out. Be cool to find out both issues are stupid minor things.
by Rg1Baja
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Question (Newbie to Bronco's)
Replies: 4
Views: 571

Question (Newbie to Bronco's)

I bought a 92 Bronco and originally I was told the motor didn't run and the trans was bad. Turns out the motor is perfect. They claimed the motor was locked and wouldn't turn over and it was the shift linkage was way off. When it was in Park it wasn't in park. I had to put the gear selector in Neutr...
by Rg1Baja
Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Top Question
Replies: 4
Views: 589

Re: Top Question

Thanks...
by Rg1Baja
Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:24 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: Hard Top Wanted
Replies: 8
Views: 695

Re: Hard Top Wanted

Im just looking for the stock replacement. I believe its a e40d. Im new to Broncos and am just getting my feet wet.
by Rg1Baja
Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Top Question
Replies: 4
Views: 589

Top Question

What year hard top will fit on a 93? Is it just 92-96? Or will an 89-90 work as well?
by Rg1Baja
Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: Hard Top Wanted
Replies: 8
Views: 695

Re: Hard Top Wanted

PM me his info if he still has it and where he lives. BajaScott I will PM you when I have a date of when Im coming up.
by Rg1Baja
Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:21 pm
Forum: Race Vehicles
Topic: Gunit's class 3 racer build
Replies: 178
Views: 209446

Re: Gunit's class 3 racer build

That is a work of art. Nice job.
by Rg1Baja
Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: Hard Top Wanted
Replies: 8
Views: 695

Re: Hard Top Wanted

Sorry. Im in Vegas but travel to So Cal a few nights a week. Planning a trip to Grants Pass within the next 2 months.
by Rg1Baja
Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: Hard Top Wanted
Replies: 8
Views: 695

Hard Top Wanted

I picked up a 93' Bronco off what looked to be a tweaker mom. She need cash for food so I offered $600 for it with a slipping tranny. Well she took it. Now I need a replacement tranny and a hard top. If you have either let me know.