Search found 34 matches

by crashdean
Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: My '77 Project
Replies: 176
Views: 24632

Re: My '77 Project

You can use the engine out of this one if you need it.
by crashdean
Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: My '77 Project
Replies: 176
Views: 24632

Re: My '77 Project

Hey Chris, Does that mean you don't need that engine I gave you......Let me know. I am planning on a rebuild for my Bronco and could use it. What year F150 did you get?
by crashdean
Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Well, after a lot of crying and sobbing, I realized that having a crazy long travel Bronco was not practical right now. I decided to sell all of the 2wheel drive equal length stuff and stick with the 4wheel drive. I traded John from Autofab all the front end stuff for cut and turned beams, radius ar...
by crashdean
Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Chris' 84 Bronco
Replies: 145
Views: 18221

Re: Chris' 84 Bronco

Your 84 brown Bronco is starting to look like my 93 white Bronco....
by crashdean
Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: My '77 Project
Replies: 176
Views: 24632

Re: My '77 Project

Looks good Chris. I remember painting the 91 Bronco. Thought I would have been driving it by now.....Looking forward to the 93 Bronco now.
by crashdean
Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Thanks everyone. It's great to be a dad. Looking forward to getting things moving on the new Bronco after the Holidays. I have a storage unit full of long travel stuff and new wheels and tires. Do 35's fit front ends with level kit? Wait and see......
by crashdean
Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Took the Bronco to check the Trans and it was fine. Drive sharft was in need of a rebuild. Thing vibrated like crazy at 55 mph. Drives fine now. They said the trans was fine and had no codes. Also found out that the E4OD is a great trans to keep. So if anyone needs a C6 trans built by ArtCArr I have...
by crashdean
Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

What I have been doing the last week....Her name is Raelynne and was born Dec 5. Anyone want to guess the time.....3:51 pm (5.8 liter) true Ford girl...
by crashdean
Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

All the suspension is all 2 wheel drive from the 91 I was building. Check out the previous pictures on my posts. I really wanted to use the C6 but with driving it everyday, every bite helps. Plus with overdrive, I can gear it right (4:56 instead of 4:10). Plus the transfercase in the 93 is making no...
by crashdean
Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:39 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

So here is the 1993 stock white Bronco I bought. I decided to not use the C6 transmission. I am going to get a 2 wheel drive E4OD and build it so I can have overdrive for everyday use. I'm looking into building it soon. Looks like it is going to cost about $2600 by the time I am done.
by crashdean
Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

So the Bronco is gone. Took everything off the Bronco and off to the salvage yard it went. Gave the engine and front clip to Chris along with the tailgate and hood. I did buy a 1993 white OJ Bronco to replace the 91. It has a clean body and 5.8 engine. It has no power windows or door locks. The stoc...
by crashdean
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Chris' 84 Bronco
Replies: 145
Views: 18221

Re: Chris' 84 Bronco

Everything that I made for the 91 will unbolt and go onto the 93. I won't have time to install it for a few months since the baby will be here soon. I know it's like cheating since I just bought a running Bronco instead of fixing mine, but lack of time will do that. And I still have the wheels you s...
by crashdean
Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Chris' 84 Bronco
Replies: 145
Views: 18221

Re: Chris' 84 Bronco

Glad to see the Bronco lives on Chris. Every time I follow your Bronco, I will have to laugh to myself at that red tailgate. I hate to see these things just die and go away. I was sad to see all my work disassembled in a matter of hours. Not to fear, I found a 1993 with my name on it. I will post la...
by crashdean
Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Chris' 84 Bronco
Replies: 145
Views: 18221

Re: Chris' 84 Bronco

Nice to see you working on the Bronco even if it's not really big shocks and fenders Chris.
by crashdean
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Bought a radiator from Autozone for $145 and installed it. Went down and had 4 BFG All Terrains installed at Discount Tire. Need to get the fenders installed next time I work on it. Looks like the rear of the Bronco is going to sit just below the front without lifting it. I plan on getting the rear ...
by crashdean
Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Wait until next Thursday. I took all the shocks and brakes off the front so it looks like it did last time you saw it. I will have everything back on then. Are you going to keep the Bronco or give up on that dream?
by crashdean
Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Seeing how these Autofab fenders are going to look. I put jack stands under the front i beams to check the sag of the front end. It didn't sag enough.... So I pulled the shock and having the upper spring change from 400# to 300#. This should set the front end were I need it. Also taking the front sp...
by crashdean
Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:08 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: My '77 Project
Replies: 176
Views: 24632

Re: My '77 Project

Bed cage looks just like one I built a few years ago.
by crashdean
Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 am
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Thanks Steve. I've got until November to get her on the road. We are expecting a baby girl in December so its finish it or find a reason to sell it. I choose to finish it.
by crashdean
Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Michael's never ending prject.
Replies: 59
Views: 8668

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

I got the resevoir hoses shortend on the 3.0 coilovers and the spings installed. I had Mirage in Santee do it for me. They are a great help and are really reliable. Installed the shocks and made mounts for the resevoirs. I got everything painted and torqued. Autofab is also making me equal length st...