Awesome, think painted them. Ha
Went to Deaver and they can't get the lift I wanted out of the springs, needed about two inches and didn't want to spend the 350 on not what I wanted. Anyways, gonna need to wait for the $850 springs I want. Cheers!
Search found 8 matches
- Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:56 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Rear Lift suggestions
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1550
- Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Guy!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1881
Re: New Guy!
Theres the guy hookin the bronco up! Tchajagos!
- Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:37 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Rear Lift suggestions
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1550
Re: Rear Lift suggestions
Sooo I called Deaver and they said they would reshape the springs to whatever height i needed for $350 reuild. Luckily i live 15 miles from Deaver.
oh, deaver does not stamp there leafs.
oh, deaver does not stamp there leafs.
- Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:14 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Rear Lift suggestions
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1550
Re: Rear Lift suggestions
So I'm trying to find the stamp on the slings to be sure. They are 3" wide with 9 leafs. I'm wondering if I got some slrings way older than told and need to have rebuilt, that was a suggestion to me. If I were yo buy new leafs and shackles to get 3-4"s of lift, any suggestions? Solo wants like 1500 ...
- Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:27 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Guy!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1881
Re: New Guy!
Thanks for the welcomes.
- Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:26 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Rear Lift suggestions
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1550
Rear Lift suggestions
Hi!
I put some 3" wide Deaver leaf springs on the rear yesterday. Since I just had the c&T installed with 5.5" front deaver coils I need to left the back. I don't want blocks and there is a bunch of stuff out there. Suggestions?
I put some 3" wide Deaver leaf springs on the rear yesterday. Since I just had the c&T installed with 5.5" front deaver coils I need to left the back. I don't want blocks and there is a bunch of stuff out there. Suggestions?
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:01 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Guy!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1881
Re: New Guy!
Lake Forest, CA! know any transmission guys out here???ha thanks for the welcomes!
- Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:33 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Guy!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1881
New Guy!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to indroduce myself and a little but about me. Glamis and Ocotillo obsessed and cant get out enough. Big on my crf450 and wife was all good on the quad, then kid...sold the quad, Thought I would get a Bronco and set it up for the wife and us. Just make it nice and as reliab...
