Search found 9 matches
- Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:41 pm
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Winters Shifter Install
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1970
Re: Winters Shifter Install
No to bad but compared to other trans set ups a bit more work. The main issue is that the New input shaft for the shift lever on the transmission is not keyed correctly to work with the MLPS sensor. You have to either make new spacers or clearance this aluminum spacers to come on out and I'll be a ...
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:09 pm
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Winters Shifter Install
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1970
Winters Shifter Install
Was looking to install a winters shifter in the future in my f150 with an E4OD and was wondering exactly how to do it. And are there any major risks to doing so? Thanks.
- Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Looking for an OBS short bed, bumpers, fenders
- Replies: 8
- Views: 541
Re: Looking for an OBS short bed, bumpers, fenders
Yea I realized that right after I posted that haha. If you ever need any other parts, let me know!Tchajagos wrote:Mostly looking for a bed first. I think I already messaged you on DR.
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:11 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Looking for an OBS short bed, bumpers, fenders
- Replies: 8
- Views: 541
Re: Looking for an OBS short bed, bumpers, fenders
Not sure if you are still looking but I am parting out a 92 F-150. Heres the link, maybe we could work something out.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5124693279.html
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5124693279.html
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:59 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New from San Diego
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1594
Re:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Nice truck's. If you plan to race, even in a 1450 or sportsman class you need the main cage in the cab to be 2" .120" it sounds like you have a great start to the build. Truck will just be used for fun runs and possibly helping people we know prerun for races. W...
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:02 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New from San Diego
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1594
Re: New from San Diego
Thanks! These trucks are great, for sure my favorite body style truck of all time.dtbback wrote:Oh and BTW nice F150 you have there. My first was a 96 F150 standard cab, short bed, with a 4.9l 5 speed. I really miss that truck.
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:00 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New from San Diego
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1594
Re: New from San Diego
Welcome! What are the specs on the F150 your fam is building? The front end is a camburg 4.5 over, the rear end has threat links and a camburg full floater rear end. We are running 17" trail readys wrapped in 37" grabbers with 5/8th studs all around. We are putting in a 1 3/4" .120 chromoly roll ca...
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:30 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Tonys 93 bronco
- Replies: 1359
- Views: 155962
Re: Tonys 93 bronco
This thing is beautiful, simply put. I really dig the sort of murdered out look of some of the trim pieces and the grill.
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:51 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New from San Diego
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1594
New from San Diego
Hey everyone, my name is Jake and I am from San Diego. I come from a pretty much ford family. We have a obs f350, 2 obs f150s (including mine), and a 98 f150. My truck is a 96 F150, extra cab, short bed, with a 5.8 in it. This is the first truck and only truck I have ever bought. The only thing I ha...
