Search found 20 matches

by bajajunkie
Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 am
Forum: Event Planning
Topic: Bilek Racing Silver State 300
Replies: 11
Views: 979

Re: Bilek Racing Silver State 300

Yellow as far as I know...KC Hilites on the door...
by bajajunkie
Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Forum: Event Planning
Topic: Bilek Racing Silver State 300
Replies: 11
Views: 979

Re: Bilek Racing Silver State 300

I'll be there...riding in the Glass Chriopractic Class 8....
by bajajunkie
Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm
Forum: Whatever
Topic: I love AZ
Replies: 4
Views: 554

Re: I love AZ

lucky man...what about when we Kalifornians come over???
by bajajunkie
Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Batteries
Replies: 102
Views: 20756

Re: Batteries

Steve, I was making some calls yesterday and also found the Deka 65...this should be affordable pricing like the Optima...I like Deka products and have very good luck with them...I'm thinking about taking the Red Tops out of my F-250 and trying these...
by bajajunkie
Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Batteries
Replies: 102
Views: 20756

Re: Batteries

Steve, stick with the Schumacher or Battery Tender...Black and Decker should stick to making cheap power tools...lol
by bajajunkie
Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:59 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Fabricated Coil-Buckets
Replies: 16
Views: 3273

Re: Fabricated Coil-Buckets

I had the Autofab buckets with adjusters on a Ranger...after I set the ride height I never touch them....
by bajajunkie
Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Batteries
Replies: 102
Views: 20756

Re: Batteries

Please note that Battery Tenders etc are maintainers only, not recomended to charge up a "dead" battery...for that use a 10-12amp charger over night and if its going to come back and be good it will...be aware of the 100amp start function on a dead battery, I have seen more blown up batteries from t...
by bajajunkie
Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Batteries
Replies: 102
Views: 20756

Re: Batteries

Most batteries are made out of the USA....companies that use the old material usually have a high failure rate, but keep in mind most batteries are recycled anyways....its all in the QC..
by bajajunkie
Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:52 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Batteries
Replies: 102
Views: 20756

Re: Batteries

Here is what I know/see selling batteries 6 days a week.... Optima is made by Johnson Controls, they bought Optima about 4-5 yrs ago. Johnson Controls makes 90% of Interstates (250,000 dealers) batteries therefore they can warranty them Optima. Most of the time when people buy Optima’s they think th...
by bajajunkie
Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Batteries
Replies: 102
Views: 20756

Re: Batteries

I'll post a lot of info when I get home, when I'm not on my phone. Some true and not true info posted...if you want answers now, call the shop...626-914-3717....Kevin
by bajajunkie
Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am
Forum: Whatever
Topic: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Replies: 2661
Views: 449748

Re: Pic post

That is the RG F-150....I remember my ride in it like it was yesterday...
by bajajunkie
Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am
Forum: Event Planning
Topic: Fabulous Fords Forever show in Orange County, California
Replies: 2
Views: 428

Re: Fabulous Fords Forever show in Orange County, California

I'd like to go too, but its the same weekend as the BITD race...
by bajajunkie
Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 am
Forum: Event Planning
Topic: Mint 400 - Does anybody enter/go to this race?
Replies: 26
Views: 2172

Re: Mint 400 - Does anybody enter/go to this race?

Rerider, I'll be there in the AM setting up the booth with my buddy Chad so come on by...
by bajajunkie
Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:41 pm
Forum: Event Planning
Topic: Mint 400 - Does anybody enter/go to this race?
Replies: 26
Views: 2172

Re: Mint 400 - Does anybody enter/go to this race?

I'm headed up Thursday night. And will be @ the Ntense T's trailer Friday..
by bajajunkie
Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Shop bronco for Southwest Performance
Replies: 13
Views: 4010

Re: Shop bronco for Southwest Performance

Ikeep trying your web site but it doesnt go through??
by bajajunkie
Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Baja Junkie
Replies: 13
Views: 1057

Re: Baja Junkie

Hahaha those mounts are on "Goldie" as we speak...small world...
by bajajunkie
Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: WANTED 1"1/4" Heims with 3/4" eye. Need 2
Replies: 2
Views: 898

Re: WANTED 1"1/4" Heims with 3/4" eye. Need 2

I still have some left...$35 each...1" hole...let me know..
by bajajunkie
Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:48 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Baja Junkie
Replies: 13
Views: 1057

Re: Baja Junkie

Thanks for the heads up Chasetrk....I do have some parts laying around for the right time...as for the ranger PBR, I'll post some pics when I get home...
by bajajunkie
Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:13 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Baja Junkie
Replies: 13
Views: 1057

Re: Baja Junkie

I am the truck Kevin Davis.....the poor one....lol
by bajajunkie
Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Baja Junkie
Replies: 13
Views: 1057

Baja Junkie

My name's Kevin Davis, been racing for about 15yrs...time to build a cruiser...Looking '95 Bronco if you know of one.......