Search found 31 matches

by essexjet
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:47 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Steering column removal
Replies: 2
Views: 1949

Steering column removal

I’m thinking of removing the factory steering column on my 93 and building one. Beside losing turn signal, wiper control will there be any problems doing so? I already have a QD steering wheel so haven’t had cruise or a horn for a while. I have winters shifter so the OD button has been relocated. Wh...
by essexjet
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:28 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Fiberglass Fender mounting kit
Replies: 29
Views: 6333

Re: Fiberglass Fender mounting kit

Hey, nice bronco. Desolate took almost 2 weeks building these as it is very labor intensive
by essexjet
Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: KC HiLites Flex
Replies: 2
Views: 386

KC HiLites Flex

Anyone running these lights? Looking at the 30" but they are pricey. Wanted to run something different on the front bumper then the ordinary LED light bar and not want to run HID's either.
by essexjet
Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Instrument cluster repair
Replies: 5
Views: 767

Re: Instrument cluster repair

Thanks!!! I will look into a ebay replacement
by essexjet
Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Seats
Replies: 14
Views: 1649

Re: Seats

PaleRider- Its there standard RX-T1 seats and the backs are really tall.
by essexjet
Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:10 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Seats
Replies: 14
Views: 1649

Re: Seats

I have beard seats and love them!!!

Image

Image
by essexjet
Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Instrument cluster repair
Replies: 5
Views: 767

Instrument cluster repair

Any know of a place I can ship my instrument panel to for repair for a 93? Tach and Oil is not working and while its out, thought about putting led lights in.
by essexjet
Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:26 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!
Replies: 49
Views: 5564

Re: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!

My e brake


Image
by essexjet
Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 am
Forum: Parts
Topic: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!
Replies: 49
Views: 5564

Re: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!

From solo's website....you can still use the ebrake


Image
by essexjet
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!
Replies: 49
Views: 5564

Re: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!

This is all I have on my phone. It's at my buddy's house and will get some in Saturday when I go to work on it

Image
by essexjet
Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!
Replies: 49
Views: 5564

Re: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!

Rear pontoon and modified threat rear shock hoop

Image
by essexjet
Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!
Replies: 49
Views: 5564

Re: WIY Bronco Prerunner Cages available soon!!

I just finished installing a Solo Bronco Cage. Its a great cage and can be installed in one weekend!!

Image