Search found 9 matches

by HEAD
Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James
Replies: 381
Views: 52433

Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

I'm going to steal your wheels! It's gonna look sick dude!
by HEAD
Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:37 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James
Replies: 381
Views: 52433

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

I have to do mine too. It just started leaking the other day so annoying lol.
by HEAD
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:51 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New Bronco in South Orange County
Replies: 11
Views: 1478

Re: New Bronco in South Orange County

Lol I'm an idiot and posted in the wrong thread. I thought it was my thread haha.
by HEAD
Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:55 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New Bronco in South Orange County
Replies: 11
Views: 1478

Re: New Bronco in South Orange County

Finished my new bumper today! Pretty stoked on how it came out.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416970533.382966.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416970533.382966.jpg (232.17 KiB) Viewed 1329 times
by HEAD
Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:37 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New Bronco in South Orange County
Replies: 11
Views: 1478

Re: New Bronco in South Orange County

I'm down just got wait till I get my new locking hubs cause one decided to grenade itself the other day lol.
by HEAD
Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:34 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New guy from south oc
Replies: 9
Views: 908

Re: New guy from south oc

Cool man that would be fun. I just converted my beams to uniballs and put some new king Coilovers on the front so it would be cool to see how it works now.
by HEAD
Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:02 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New Bronco in South Orange County
Replies: 11
Views: 1478

Re: New Bronco in South Orange County

Nice rig! You from capo beach?
by HEAD
Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:55 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New guy from south oc
Replies: 9
Views: 908

Re: New guy from south oc

Thanks guys. I'm stoked on it. I pulled a bunch of the stickers off. So I lost about 8' of travel haha. But I agree it's a great staring point and can't wait to start the build soon.
by HEAD
Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:46 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: New guy from south oc
Replies: 9
Views: 908

New guy from south oc

My names chad, 29 years old I'm from dana point. Just got a 94 bronco with 351w semi built, full glass, coilover front end. Gonna be caging and linking the rear and building some 4.5 over beams. If anyone else is around the area and hits any trails I'm always down to have some fun. ImageUploadedByTa...