Search found 7 matches
- Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 pm
- Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade
- Topic: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
- Replies: 1941
- Views: 335921
- Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Why Top Gear why!?!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1773
Re: Why Top Gear why!?!
Uf. That was so painful. I parked my Bronco so she could watch the show through the living room window. I'm going to run that trail in Death Valley in the Fall so I can redeem my poor heartbroken Bronco.
- Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Camburg Radius Arms w/ oem shock mount
- Replies: 5
- Views: 916
Re: Camburg Radius Arms w/ oem shock mount
Sounds good. I was leaning towards new mounts, but just wanted to hear how others were doing it. It in the time it would take me to modify the stock piece I could just weld on some tabs and be done with it.
- Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Camburg Radius Arms w/ oem shock mount
- Replies: 5
- Views: 916
Camburg Radius Arms w/ oem shock mount
Wrapping up my build and the last step is installing the Camburg radius arms. I've searched for days at this and the "other" site and can't seem to find an answer. I know a bunch of you have the arms so I thought I'd ask here first before pestering Camburg. I'm not sure how to get the stock front sh...
- Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:59 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Long Time Los Angeles Lurker
- Replies: 0
- Views: 532
Long Time Los Angeles Lurker
Okay.... I finally have a question so I need to crawl from under my rock and post an intro. My name is Mikey and I've been a member of this site for a while. All the great info has helped my in my never ending Bronco build. I started collecting parts two and a half years ago and am almost ready to g...
- Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:51 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: '80-86 bronco+roller turbo 351W= awesome/fun desert truck?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4095
Re: '80-86 bronco+roller turbo 351W= awesome/fun desert truck?
I'm that guy who annoys his friends at every opportunity by yelling "BRONCO!", every time I pass one on the road. Oh man. My wife is absolutely fed up with me screaming "BRONCO!". She was confused why I didn't scream it when we passed one with a chrome bug guard and 22" rims. You'd think after one ...
- Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:49 pm
- Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade
- Topic: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
- Replies: 1941
- Views: 335921
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
I'm the one that posted the ad for the Deaver coils on RDC. I didn't post them here since I haven't had a chance to post my intro yet. I'll get some photos together and try to post an intro soon.
