Search found 8 matches

by JonnyR
Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:32 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3181

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Travis, I should be getting my floater from Camburg in a couple weeks. I can try and throw it in there real quick before I bring it down if it'll be easier to go off of? Brian, Cho and myself ordered the housings to be 70" wms.
by JonnyR
Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:30 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: 95 Black Bronco
Replies: 357
Views: 69181

Re: 95 Black Bronco

Looks great buddy!
by JonnyR
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:22 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: My new obsession...
Replies: 9
Views: 827

Re: My new obsession...

BRIAN!! There can be only 1 partybarge, and that's you my friend! Plans for my Bronco are obviously Cho's beams with a 3.0 coilover, 64's in the rear with a 3.0 bypass, Camburg full floater, full cage, PRP Seats, 17" Method non beadlock race wheel (should be here tomorrow :) ) 37" Toyo's, Glassworks...
by JonnyR
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: motoxscott's multi year bronco project ...
Replies: 141
Views: 22509

Re: motoxscott's multi year bronco project ...

Here's a quick picture I took of Scott's Bronco all loaded up and headed to CRB. I can't wait to see what Curt comes up with!
by JonnyR
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 pm
Forum: Big Broncos
Topic: 95 Black Bronco
Replies: 357
Views: 69181

Re: 95 Black Bronco

Are my beams done yet? :)
by JonnyR
Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 pm
Forum: Free! Wardy-Style!
Topic: '93 Bronco Parts
Replies: 0
Views: 1141

'93 Bronco Parts

I have a clean spare tire mount, rear bumper (very good condition) and a trailer hitch that are taking up space in my shop. I'm located in Oceanside.
by JonnyR
Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:09 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: My new obsession...
Replies: 9
Views: 827

Re: My new obsession...

You said it Cho! Yes Steve, this is my first Bronco.
by JonnyR
Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: My new obsession...
Replies: 9
Views: 827

My new obsession...

How's it going GFB?! I just picked up this '93 Bronco last Saturday and plan on turning it into a full race / pre-run Bronco, with the help of my good friend Cho. My goal is to pre-run the Baja 1000 this year with some other Bronco buddies, then race the NORRA 1000 next year. I've owned this beast f...