Search found 6 matches

by ford_munky_man
Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 am
Forum: Wanted
Topic: C&T Beams
Replies: 2
Views: 461

C&T Beams

Looking for a set of used or pretty cheap C&T Beams, I got a 4" lift thatisnt on yet and would prefer C&T's over drop brackets, and only want to take the shit off once. The I only have a couple hundred to work with and can't really afford much more anytime soon due to school and a slow job right now...
by ford_munky_man
Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Recruited from FSB
Replies: 4
Views: 515

Re: Recruited from FSB

Thanks, I am planning on a go fast build of another sort here in the short future. 557 Turbo charged stroker. Going to start w/ a MAF conversion controlled buy tweecer or moates, then stroke it, then add a turbo (or 2). I am very pleased so far w/ my stock suspension and the travel it gets for what ...
by ford_munky_man
Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Recruited from FSB
Replies: 4
Views: 515

Recruited from FSB

Hey all, got a PM on FSB that this is where all the speeders hang out now. Justwanted to say hey. Don't hate, but I sitll hang out at the other site a lot. I don't have a go fast build persay, but I like to go fast in the dunes and desert. I am trying to find a way to make a long travel suspension o...
by ford_munky_man
Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm
Forum: Free! Wardy-Style!
Topic: A/C hoses
Replies: 6
Views: 1254

Re: A/C hoses

would they work with the 90 a/c compressor? Go ahead and send them, if you pm me for info you need from me.
by ford_munky_man
Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Forum: Free! Wardy-Style!
Topic: A/C hoses
Replies: 6
Views: 1254

Re: A/C hoses

Ok, cool, what year did they come off of? I have a 1990 460 and ill need them to match the a/c ports on it.
by ford_munky_man
Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 am
Forum: Free! Wardy-Style!
Topic: A/C hoses
Replies: 6
Views: 1254

Re: A/C hoses

Hey proabably a little late, but do you still got these? or are they retrievable from the trash? I may need them but I would have to have them shipped if that is possible.