I'll be picking up my bronco here in the next day or two, and I'll take some new pictures.VintageIronFab wrote:More and better exhaust pics pretty please
Search found 20 matches
- Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
- Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:48 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
You should reinforce your glass where the exhaust exit is. Mine is in about the same location and the glass is all cracked to shit. Im going to bend up a piece of aluminum and rivet it to the outside for structural support and heat shield. Thanks for the tip. I have thousand of Baja miles on the cu...
- Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:08 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Exhaust completed today.
JBA Headers & Magna Flow Muffler
JBA Headers & Magna Flow Muffler
- Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:27 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
I hope it sounds like a Prius (JK). It's at the exhaust shop getting a quarter panel exhaust exit.C H O wrote:Remo! Where are the hot lap videos?! I wanna hear the beast run!
Are you ready for the next broncos???? OJ Dos and OJ Tres are ready!
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:14 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Dig the interior and the dashboard. Nice work. I'm curious about the mileage. As far as mileage on the motor, tranny and rear end , they have zero miles. Motor is currently getting tuned and hope to have a nice grocery getter here shortly. The new focus will be the next bronco (OJ DOS) heading to R...
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:09 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Hey can we see pics of the tire carrier? I saw a couple pics that were on DR but the are pretty small. Love the interior!! I had the stock tire carrier modified and reinforced. Below the quarter panel mounts, we plated the entire panel to support those mount. We also integrated the tire carrier to ...
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:17 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
The final results of all the fab work inside were amazing!
Dash Before Upholstery
Dash Before Upholstery
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:15 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Final shots of the interior
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
The start of the new interior I purchased: Fiberwerx Navi dash and console MasterCraft Seats CROW Harnesses Black and tan tweed to match the mastercraft seat January 109 - Copy.jpg January 108 - Copy.jpg January 105 - Copy.jpg IMG_5612 - Copy.JPG IMG_5302 - Copy.JPG This was my vision of my dash tha...
- Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:57 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
I was debating wrapping it, but I'm sticking to white for now.Rmc wrote:I'm with you on that one, clearly the guy is very gifted with an airbrush but not really to my tastes. Going to stick with the white color in the oj fashion?
- Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
What's a top view of the airbrush on the hood look like? The hood is my least favorite part of Baja Oj. I do not mind the artwork because he's gifted, but the original plan was to do a funny tribute to Oj Simpson and I got the terminator (No big deal), but the artist also painted his company name o...
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:20 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
CHO, I'm going to show off some of your work before I show off any of Val's work. Our new focus is on getting new suspension on OJ DOS, and he will be coming up whenever you say the word.C H O wrote:I want to see pics of Val's handywork wrapping the dash and ceneter console!
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Final Shot of the radius arms and ibeams
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
For the front suspension I decided to go with the Camburg ibeam set up and had custom radius arms built.
Here's the start of it.
Here's the start of it.
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Thank youRmc wrote:Cool bronco and welcome to the site.
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Sorry, I do not have the part number on hand, but this radiator by CBR was designed to bolt right into the stock location of a bronco.cs_drums wrote:Do you have a part number and price for that radiator?
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Engine Cage Set up
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
Thank youyikes wrote:Glad you made it over here Remo. Love your Bronco...looking forward to all the show and tell.
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:43 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Re: Baja Oj Build
The start of it all
- Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Baja Oj Build
- Replies: 54
- Views: 6610
Baja Oj Build
August 2013 I had the opportunity to rebuild my bronco "Baja Oj" with Richer Racing.
My goal with the build was to do some minor upgrades, but that never happens in off road fabrication. The guys at Richer Racing are great to work with and I'll let the pictures tell the story.
My goal with the build was to do some minor upgrades, but that never happens in off road fabrication. The guys at Richer Racing are great to work with and I'll let the pictures tell the story.
