Search found 14 matches

by striker337
Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:12 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: 1992 5.8, E4OD, BW1356 manual transfercase
Replies: 4
Views: 627

Re: 1992 5.8, E4OD, BW1356 manual transfercase

Sorry I just saw this. I'm located in Brea. I only have the transmission left. 200 bucks. It has the torque coverter too.
by striker337
Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:36 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: King Triple Bypass
Replies: 2
Views: 414

Re: King Triple Bypass

sold.
by striker337
Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: King Triple Bypass
Replies: 2
Views: 414

Re: King Triple Bypass

900
by striker337
Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:46 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: 1992 5.8, E4OD, BW1356 manual transfercase
Replies: 4
Views: 627

Re: 1992 5.8, E4OD, BW1356 manual transfercase

Engine sold.
200 for the transmission and I'll throw in the tansfer case for free!
by striker337
Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:00 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: 1992 5.8, E4OD, BW1356 manual transfercase
Replies: 4
Views: 627

1992 5.8, E4OD, BW1356 manual transfercase

The whole enchilada 600 bucks.
Ran great on the test drive home.
by striker337
Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:51 pm
Forum: Parts
Topic: King Triple Bypass
Replies: 2
Views: 414

King Triple Bypass

2.5 x 14 good condition.
1000 firm
will trade for King Coilovers 2.5x14

bypass.jpg
by striker337
Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Travisfab wrote:Yeah to make something new like this, you really need to go with a stock wheel base as the standard production part. Sliding the wheel base back is not a big deal once the pieces are made.

Thanks for the effort Travis. My fingers are crossed.
by striker337
Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:13 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

hollandermotorsports wrote:Travis wants to make wider stock replacement I believe. Mine will be custom with wheel well shifted back. But their molds will be for stock wheelbase bronco. I hope that answers your questions.
Yep. That's what I was figuring. My wheel base will be pushed back as well. Thanks Hollander.
by striker337
Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:53 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

hollandermotorsports wrote:71" But I got the Method NV in a 17" which is a 9" wheel. Yes too close they will be gone if I cycle.

It looks like your axle is back a bit too. I hate to even bring this up because I don't want to derail the possibility that these get made. Is it something you talked to Travis about?
by striker337
Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

hollandermotorsports wrote:Well after my phone call this morning you know I am good for a couple sets.

Hollander it looked like you were cutting it close. What is wms on your camburg floater? 71"?
by striker337
Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 am
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

+1.
by striker337
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

CS what's your overall width? What are you looking for?
by striker337
Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:41 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

Travisfab wrote:There wasnt enough interest for us to make it happen

Thanks Travis. I completely understand from a business perspective. I'd prefer to choose the rear end size I want, then choose the glass that fits instead of the other way around. May have to look into a one off job. Thanks for the reply.
by striker337
Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:08 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?
Replies: 50
Views: 3158

Re: Who's Interested in 4.5" Bedsides?

What ever happened with these. Are they in the works?