Search found 3 matches

by rhino105
Mon May 19, 2014 3:32 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Gear oil weight for detroit locker?
Replies: 23
Views: 6849

Re: Gear oil weight for detroit locker?

In the Trophy Truck and the Pro 2 we run 250wt....
by rhino105
Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Mesa Az
Replies: 7
Views: 888

Re: Mesa Az

I will tell him....I tried to post pics but it won't let me for some reason...
by rhino105
Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Mesa Az
Replies: 7
Views: 888

Mesa Az

Hey guys, my name is Curt. I just bought my first Bronco! It's an 89..5.8/C6 with some nice mods. I have been involved with offroad race teams since the late 70's!!! I currently work on 2 different race teams...the Lucas Oil Pro2 and Prolite of Marty and Kyle Hart and I am also a member of the Deser...