Search found 11 matches
- Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Mufflers
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2985
Mufflers
Hey guys I was thinking of getting a Flowmaster 10series or a 30 please I need to know what would be better thank you
- Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Mike's Ocho Cuatro Bronco build aka White Lightning
- Replies: 597
- Views: 88565
Re: Jay's 1984 Bronco
My uncle Chris is a really good uncle I'm thankful that he's helping me put white lighting together, and she's coming up slowly.
THANK YOU NINNO CHRIS
THANK YOU NINNO CHRIS
- Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Mike's Ocho Cuatro Bronco build aka White Lightning
- Replies: 597
- Views: 88565
Re: Christopher's 1984 Bronco
95_Bronco yeah we did I'm saving up for a cage, but I'll post some pictures of the inside and how we made our own brackets
- Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Mike's Ocho Cuatro Bronco build aka White Lightning
- Replies: 597
- Views: 88565
Re: Christopher's 1984 Bronco
I saw a couple broncos on race-dezert.com
- Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Mike's Ocho Cuatro Bronco build aka White Lightning
- Replies: 597
- Views: 88565
Re: Christopher's 1984 Bronco
where could I find a fiberglass hood for the 84 bronco
- Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Jay's Torta Runner Bronco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3078
Re: Jay's Torta Runner Bronco
That is correct philofab ....It needs some work.
- Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Jay's Torta Runner Bronco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3078
Re: Jay's Torta Runner Bronco
Well everyone if you didint hear I actually sold the torta runner to a friend of mine
- Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:56 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: What did Santa bring?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2034
Re: What did Santa bring?
I got some cool Off-road DvD's and $200 and gave it to my uncle Chris aka BajaBronco13 haha. but that was for my new bumper.
- Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:27 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Mike's Ocho Cuatro Bronco build aka White Lightning
- Replies: 597
- Views: 88565
Re: Christopher's 1984 Bronco
Where could I get some of those side view mirrors? I want to get some for my Bronco. 
- Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:19 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Jay's Torta Runner Bronco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3078
Jay's Torta Runner Bronco
Hi guys, Here is some pics of my 1990 Bronco. Hood and fenders are Hannemann, it has 2.5 Eibach springs and the rest is pretty much stock at this point: http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/723873/fullsize/img_0829.jpg http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/723874/fullsize/img_0831.jpg http://www.supermot...
- Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello everyone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 526
Hello everyone
Hello everyone,
My name is Jay aka Joe. My uncle is Chris aka BajaBronco13. I have a 1990 Ford Bronco with an updated 92-96 front clip. I like to off road at Barstow when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.
Thank you.
Jay
My name is Jay aka Joe. My uncle is Chris aka BajaBronco13. I have a 1990 Ford Bronco with an updated 92-96 front clip. I like to off road at Barstow when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.
Thank you.
Jay
